Entertainment platform Viddsee has partnered with TikTok to promote mental health awareness in the lead up to the Viddsee Juree Awards Singapore 2020 event.
The partnership will see TikTok, the leading destination for short-form mobile video, as the Social Community Partner for Viddsee's Juree Awards Singapore 2020, an annual industry pick award celebrating best short films from Singapore that is now in its third year running.
TikTok's involvement to promote the event includes running a livestream of mental health short films on 19th and 20th November on TikTok, and will cross promote the films across TikTok and Viddsee.
The films to be live-screened on Viddsee's TikTok channel (tiktok.com/@viddsee)
8pm-9pm, Nov 19, 2020
1. Nichol Doesn't Eat (Directed by Aloysius Ong)
2. Shopping Angels (Dir: Miguel Almagro)
3. What About Tomorrow? (Dir: Wenxin Lee)
4. I Don't Want To Be A Hero (Dir: Kelvin Sng)
8pm-9pm, Nov 20, 2020
1. Catching The Sun (Dir: Mark Tan)
2. The Kitchlets (Dir: Clarisse Chua)
3. I Survived An Accident (Dir: Grace Tay)
4. Alone With Myself (Dir: Grace Song)
5. Colours (Dir: Don Aravind)